- Ravindra Nanda, School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut
- Felice Festa, Chieti
Progress in Orthodontics is associated with the Italian Society of Orthodontics (SIDO)
Aims & scope
Progress in Orthodontics is a fully open access journal owned by the Italian Society of Orthodontics and published under the brand SpringerOpen.
It is a premier journal of international scope that fosters orthodontic research, including both basic research and development of innovative clinical techniques, with an emphasis on the following areas:
• Mechanisms to improve orthodontics
• Clinical studies and control animal studies
• Orthodontics and genetics, genomics
• Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) control clinical trials
• Efficacy of orthodontic appliances and animal models
• Systematic reviews and meta analyses
• Mechanisms to speed orthodontic treatment
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions